Nicholas Razo - Director of Human Resources
The Human Resources Department provides centralized support to the City's management staff, employees, and to the City Council in the following areas:
- Recruitment and Selection
- Employee Training/Development
- Administration of the City’s Classification and Compensation Plan.
- Employee/Employer Relations including labor relations, negotiations and contract administration
- Benefits Administration including medical, dental, life insurances, retirement (PERS), deferred compensation and leaves
- Self Insured Programs:
- General Liability Claims Administration
- Workers Compensation Administration
- Safety Programs and Training
The Department strives to provide City departments and the community we proudly serve with a well qualified, diverse and safe workforce committed to providing excellent customer service.
Monday through Thursday
7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
City of Montebello
1600 W. Beverly Blvd.
Montebello, CA 90640
Please do not submit attachments.
We will not be able to read emails with attachments.
Human Resources Department is located in the West Wing of the Montebello City Hall.